Registration 2022– Alex Hope Elementary
Alex Hope Elementary welcomes all new students to our school community. Our teachers and staff are eager to meet your child and your family and get them started on their learning journey.
Registration opens January 17, 2022 and continues through until March 31, 2022. Registration will not be available at the school during Spring Break from March 14-25, 2022.
Please review the following information outlining documents needed and instructions to help register new students to Alex Hope. Due to COVID-19, our schools will be modifying registration this year to meet health and safety guidelines and support the needs of families. If you have any general questions about registration, please contact the school by phone: 604-888-7109 or email Mrs. Thorpe – firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need to produce the following documents:
- Proof of age (Birth Certificate, Certificate of citizenship (both sides), court order, Immigration Canada documents, passport, Secure Certificate of Indian Status (SCIS), also known as Status Card)
- Proof of Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status for both student and parent (Canadian Birth Certificate, Canadian Passport, Canadian Citizenship Card, Landed Immigrant documentation, Permanent Resident documentation/cards, Certificate of Indian Status (SCIS), also knows as Status Card)
- Proof of residence (mortgage papers, Property Tax Notice, BC Driver’s Licence, Photo BC Services Card, subject-free purchase agreement [less than 6 month move-in date], utility bill)
- Current vaccination records (school does not retain a copy)
- Registration Form (also available on District website and child’s school)
You will need to do the following:
- Complete registration form (fillable pdf) and have documents ready. See above checklist.
- Submit documents online – please email Mrs. Thorpe – email@example.com and submit copies of documents as attachments and not images inserted into the body of the email. This will streamline the process for both parents/guardians and staff. Registration may be delayed if the required documentation is not provided.
- Once your child’s information has been received, you will receive confirmation from the school informing you it has been received, along with other information, and further instructions (if necessary).